"The team at Dutton Gregory stands out for its ability to assist clients with 'understanding any technical issues which arise and helping to resolve the legal problems all the way to a conclusion'." - Legal 500 2018
Property lawyers need an acute awareness of the commercial implications of the situation plus the ability to anticipate the needs of all parties involved - and so ensure client aims and commercial requirements are met on time.
With an approach founded on excellent technical and negotiating skills, and working very closely with clients, our commercial property team can manage and drive successful transactions on all types of property, including offices, retail, leisure, licensed premises and agricultural.
Areas of expertise include:
- Acquisition & disposal of freehold land & buildings for operational & investment purposes
- Grant & assignment of occupational & building leases, sales & leasebacks
- Property development, options & site acquisition; planning
- Joint ventures
- Funding agreements
- Collateral warranties from contractors & professionals
- Licensed premises & restaurants
- Nursing & registered care homes
- Golf courses & leisure attractions including wildlife parks