"The [Commercial Property] team at Dutton Gregory stands out for its ability to assist clients with 'understanding any technical issues which arise and helping to resolve the legal problems all the way to a conclusion'." - Legal 500 2018
Property lawyers need an acute awareness of the commercial implications of the situation plus the ability to anticipate the needs of all parties involved - and so ensure client aims and commercial requirements are met on time.
With an approach founded on excellent technical and negotiating skills, and working very closely with clients, our commercial property team can manage and drive successful transactions on all types of commercial buildings and land including offices, retail, leisure, licensed premises and agricultural.
Areas of expertise include:
- Commercial leaseholds, sales and leasebacks
- Portfolio management
- Property development, options and site acquisition
- Sales and acquisitions of freehold land and buildings
- Funding agreements and borrowing
- Contractual complexities in property transactions
If you have any queries or require advice on any commercial property matter, contact our team today to discuss your needs.