At Dutton Gregory Solicitors, we deliver an outstanding service to clients across London and the surrounding areas.
The Dutton Gregory team are built up of acknowledged experts, who will always approach legal matters in a friendly and accessible manner. No matter the legal issue, we ensure you are reassured and informed throughout your matter.
Our solicitors will take the time to understand your case, your position, and your desired outcome, allowing us to completely personalise our service to fit with you and your needs. This allows us to provide the best possible advice and support. From start to finish, the team will always keep you up-to-date and ensure everything is explained clearly.
We pride our team on being dedicated professionals who will approach all matters with complete sensitivity. No matter your legal needs or the complexity of it, our team are here to help.
How to find our solicitors in London
Travel by train
Coming from Waterloo Station, take the Jubilee Line to Westminster station, then take the District line to Tower Hill. Our office is then a 4 minute walk from Tower hill tube.
Plan your journey
To plan your journey to our legal office in London, you can use the following link.
Dutton Gregory legal services for individuals
Buying, selling, remortgaging, or completing any other type of residential property transaction can be complicated legal matters which need accurate navigation.
Our solicitors have worked with various clients with different circumstances, having built up a wealth of knowledge and skill, the Dutton Gregory residential property solicitors can efficiently handle your case and ensure stress levels are kept to a minimum.
Our residential property solicitors in London can assist clients with matters including:
- Purchasing and selling flats, houses, and other residential property
- Leasehold and freehold matters
- Assistance with equity release or remortgaging
- Transfers of equity
- Buy to let
- Help to buy
- Guidance on shared ownership
- Lease extensions
- Bridging finance
Matters concerning children, divorce, finances or another type of family matter can often be upsetting and disruptive to your life.
At Dutton Gregory, our family law solicitors in London will guide you through this challenging time, providing sensitive support. We will tailor our advice to match your circumstances and needs and provide you with the appropriate options, including collaborative approaches and court litigation, should it be required.
Our family law solicitors in London can provide help with:
- Cohabitation agreements and disputes
- Matters of child contact and child residence
- Grandparent contact
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Domestic violence injunctions and occupation orders
- Surrogacy and Parental Orders
- Change of name deeds
- Alternative dispute resolution including mediation and collaborative law
Tax, Wills and Estate Planning
Many people avoid the topic of death, but having efficient measures in places, such as a valid Will and inheritance tax planning advice, ensures your family are properly provided for and avoids potential contentious probate disputes.
At Dutton Gregory, our team have helped clients from all backgrounds with their Wills and probate matters, such as:
- Drafting a Will
- Estate administration and tax planning
- Disputes regarding Wills, Trusts, or estates
- Setting up Trusts
- Court of Protection
- Powers of Attorney
- Inheritance Act claims
- Propriety Estoppel
Personal injuries happen frequently, but where the incident occurred and was no fault of your own, you could be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim. Compensation can help an injured person get back on their feet, whether with finances, resources, or something else.
Personal injuries can take a toll on your life, affecting your mental and physical health, preventing you from working and more. At Dutton Gregory, our personal injury solicitors have years of expertise and have helped many clients secure the maximum compensation.
Our solicitors in London can help with personal injury claims in concern to:
- Accidents at work
- Accidents involving children
- Animal attacks
- Fatal accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips and trips in public
- Stress at work
- Highway, public and private premises
Medical negligence can be life changing, having the potential to leave those affected with many problems, including mental and physical health issues, the ability to work, quality of life and more.
Our solicitors understand how delicate these matters often are and strive to support you during such an upsetting time, ensuring you receive the compensation you rightfully deserve. We offer flexible funding options, including no win no fee and legal aid.
Our medical negligence solicitors in London can assist with matters such as:
- Surgical negligence claims
- Misdiagnosis, late diagnosis, and failure to diagnose claims
- Sepsis negligence claims
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology claims
- Birth injury claims
- Fatal medical negligence claims
- Hospital negligence claims
- GP negligence claims
- Ophthalmic negligence claims
- Cosmetic surgery negligence claims
Visiting for a longer period or settling in the UK can be a complex process which needs to be accurately done from day one. Our solicitors can provide the proficient advice and practical guidance you require.
Our immigration for individuals’ solicitors in London can help with matters concerning:
- Immigrating with partners and children
- Immigrating with adult dependants
- Permission to work in the UK
- Applying for British citizenship
- Visitor and student visas
- European residence rights
- Asylum and protection claims
- Appeals and administrative review
Under UK employment laws, employers hold many responsibilities over their employees and failing to follow the law can seriously impact your life. Our solicitors can make you aware of your employment rights, and should you need assistance with an employment dispute, our team can support you.
Our employment law for employees’ solicitors in London can provide support with matters including:
- Contract disputes
- Unfair dismissal
- Redundancy and other termination payments
- Restrictive covenants and disciplinary procedures
- Bullying,harassment and victimisation claims
- Pay or working condition disputes
- Service agreements, employment contracts, consultancy arrangements and share options
- Settlement agreements
Dutton Gregory Legal Services for Businesses
Commercial property can be a significant business investment, but selecting the right property is key.
Our solicitors have in-depth knowledge of commercial property matters and will provide sensible advice, ensuring you are aware of the benefits and limitations such a transaction will have. We can further support you through the commercial conveyancing process.
Our expert commercial property solicitors in London can help with a wide range of matters, including:
- Portfolio management
- Property development, options, and site acquisition
- Commercial leaseholds, sales, and leasebacks
- Sales and acquisitions of freehold land and buildings
- Funding agreements and borrowing
- Contractual complexities in property transactions
The correct operation of a business is crucial for success. Our expert solicitors can help mitigate any potential risks and help put strong foundations in place.
At Dutton Gregory, our corporate and commercial solicitors have considerable skill and experience in all manner of scenarios and push your business in the right direction.
Our specialist corporate and commercial team in London can offer support with:
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Terms & conditions of trade
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements
- Business start-ups
- Company administration and support
- Company and business sales and purchases
- Financing and security
Experiencing a business dispute can have a detrimental impact on various aspects, from day-to-day operations to the reputation of the business, profit, and more.
Our commercial dispute resolution team in London can provide the advice and guidance needed and have a wealth of combined expertise. Our team will guide clients towards tactical alternative dispute resolution methods, avoiding court litigation where possible.
Our Dutton Gregory solicitors in London can help with:
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Debt recovery
- Insurance litigation
- Contract disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional negligence
Employers have many different responsibilities to follow based on employment laws. Our team can push clients in the right direction and ensure they are acting lawfully and should you experience an employment law dispute, our solicitors are here to help.
We will carefully understand your case and the part you played and, with this, provide the options available. While we often encourage clients to seek ADR methods, we can represent them during an employment tribunal.
Our employment solicitors for employers in London can assist with:
- Employment issues related to company mergers, sales and acquisitions
- Service agreements, employment contracts, consultancy arrangements, company policies and share options
- Shareholders and partnership agreements
- Employment tribunal claims
- Resisting unfair dismissal claims
- Resisting discrimination, bullying and victimisation claims
- Redundancy exercises and settlement agreements
- Advice on taxation
- Product liability claims
- Contract disputes
- Restrictive covenants, disciplinary procedures, and collective agreements
Matters involving business immigration are a difficult area to navigate, our team have decades of collective experience in this sector and can help streamline the process, ensuring excellent results are delivered.
At Dutton Gregory, our solicitors have assisted will all levels of business immigration obligations and opportunities and can help with matters including:
- Purchasing or selling a company
- Sponsoring employees from overseas
- Appealing immigration decisions
- Business visits and representatives
Commercial landlord and tenant relationships are important but, unfortunately, disputes can sometimes arise for various reasons. Our solicitors can help maintain your relationship and swiftly resolve any issues through methods of ADR. Should you need further assistance, we can also represent you in court.
Our landlord and tenant solicitors in London can assist with a range of matters, including:
- Landlord advice for rent repayment order applications
- Housing disrepair claims
- Tenancy documentation review and drafting
- Dilapidation claims
- Rental arrears, debt recovery and enforcement of judgments
- Service charge arrears recovery
- Lettings law training
- Legal telephone helpline support
Your business premises are a crucial aspect of your business, so a dispute concerning them can cause operations to halt and potentially impact your profits. Our solicitors at Dutton Gregory can provide the advice and support you need.
Over the years, we have helped clients with all types of property and land disputes. With our assistance, we will encourage you to seek a less contentious and more cost-effective solution to your dispute. But should further assistance be necessary, our team are ready to take the actions you need promptly and with confidence.
Our property and land dispute resolution solicitors in London can help with issues concerning:
- Adverse possession
- Boundary disputes
- Commercial lease renewals
- Commercial rent arrears
- Dilapidation claims, unlawful occupiers, and other breaches of lease
- Disputes regarding development, sale or purchase
- Neighbour disputes
- Nuisance claims
- Party wall disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property damage
- Rent and service charge disputes
- Restrictive covenants
- Resolution using Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Rights of way, rights of light and other easement disputes
- Trespass and possession claims
Legal Resources in London
The Citizens Advice website provides substantial information on various legal matters. Follow the link above to find your nearest London bureau where you can make an appointment for free, confidential legal advice.
For a list of courts, tribunals and law centres local to you in London, use the above link. For advice or representation through a legal matter, get in touch with Dutton Gregory today.
Call Dutton Gregory today for expert legal support in London
Alternatively, you can fill out our short enquiry form.