Planning can often be a complex area of property law, especially when it comes to commercial property. Whether you’re seeking planning permission, changing its use, looking to appeal a planning decision or facing objections, our solicitors are here to work with you to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
We pride ourselves in tailoring our services to your needs in an efficient, thorough and personable manner. We act on behalf of clients with small as well as large developments, whether it’s residential, commercial or mixed use.
We offer advice regarding all aspects of planning, such as:
- Section 106 agreements and community infrastructure levy’s
- Certificates of lawfulness
- Planning enforcement
- National and local planning policies
- Permitted development rights
- Planning applications
- Designations such as conservation areas, listed buildings, etc.