Do you have what it takes to work with one of the most energetic and fast-growing law firms in southern England? Including Partners, we have over 80 fee earners working across our offices in Winchester, Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole and London.
Our success is due to the quality of our people and the growing strength and reputation of our brand. We are usually looking to recruit staff at most levels, including secretaries and other support personnel. In such a busy firm, high workloads and pressure can be a fact of life. However, we strive to ensure an environment that’s both enjoyable and stimulating - and to ensure new staff get plenty of help and support from their colleagues.
As part of their remuneration package, benefits on offer include:
- incremental holiday entitlement of up to 25 days
- additional 'free' day's holiday to celebrate your birthday!
- contributory pension scheme
- health cash plan scheme
- life assurance scheme
- car parking for fee earners
- car parking for support staff (after one year’s service)
- bonus on the introduction of a new member of staff
- free or reduced cost legal advice
- staff social events
We aim to ensure all staff have satisfying and rewarding careers, based on the recognition that people are our most important asset in providing clients with the highest quality legal advice and a consistent and reliable service.
An annual appraisal examines performance in a structured manner and provides a basis on which to manage the career development process and training needs for each individual member of staff.