We know your business matters
Landlord and Tenant Solicitors
Our landlord and tenant team prides itself in successfully navigating the complex issues within the private rented sector and advise in the most practical and cost-efficient way. We aim to quickly match you with the best person in the team to handle your case.
The residential lettings sector is governed by over 175 pieces of primary legislation and counting. It can be a daunting task to navigate successfully. Our team is here to provide the practical advice you need and understands the importance of swift action against a defaulting tenant and will support you through what can be a stressful time.
Why work with Dutton Gregory’s Landlord & Tenant team?
- Trusted expertise in this niche field for over 30 years
- Nationally renowned industry experts who advise property professionals throughout England and Wales
- Extensive, up to date knowledge of the lettings industry, not just the legal and court processes
- Fixed fees for many cases providing you with transparency
- Peace of mind – we do the hard work for you
Our clients include legal expenses insurers and brokers, lettings agents, corporate and private landlords and developers. We are also winning increasing numbers of instructions for sophisticated technical advice and representation on major rented property portfolios and developments.
Our expertise covers:
- Possession claims.
- Landlord advice for Rent Repayment Order applications.
- Legal telephone helpline support.
- Housing disrepair claims.
- Debt recovery and enforcement of judgments.
- Service charge arrears recovery.
- Lettings law training.
- Tenancy documentation review and drafting.
What our clients think:
“Professional but approachable, immediately responsive; actioned immediately, and a 100% successful outcome.”
“They were professional, and excellent in all aspects of the work they carried out for me. Keeping me well informed during the process and replying promptly to all my queries - we had no problems at all.”
“Fast efficient service. I don't think our repossession case could have been dealt with better.”
Gina Peters, Head of the Landlord and Tenant Team has published “Lettings Law for Property Professionals: Your Questions Answered”, a book aimed at allowing all those regularly working within the lettings sector to recognise the importance of their legal questions. With over 20 years of extensive industry knowledge, Gina introduces the “HOUSE” rules designed to support property professionals.
Using the “HOUSE” rules, along with plenty of practical examples, Gina examines the most frequently asked lettings law questions and their answers, enabling you to improve the value of the information you receive, solidify your understanding, and extend your knowledge.
For book readers, download your free prompt sheet.
|Find the book now on Amazon|