We’re here when you need us
Personal Injury Solicitors
"Dutton Gregory LLP handles personal injury claims ranging from road traffic accidents, brain injury, spinal injury, orthopaedic injury and psychiatric trauma, to public liability cases and fatal accidents."- Legal 500 2018
Dorset Legal Awards 2018 - PI / Clinical Negligence Team of the Year - Dutton Gregory
Whilst no one wants to be involved in a personal injury accident, they do unfortunately happen and it is always best to seek professional advice from a firm such as Dutton Gregory, whose Personal Injury Department has helped thousands of innocent victims of accidents obtain the compensation that they deserve.
Dutton Gregory’s Personal Injury team has been in existence for over 35 years and our specialist personal injury lawyers have a wealth of knowledge and experience in handling all types of personal injury claims; ranging from simple road traffic accidents to complex and serious accident claims.
The team is made up of solicitors and legal executives who are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel and the Brain Injury Group which recognises those lawyers as experts in their field.
At Dutton Gregory, our personal injury specialists will guide you through your claim making it simple and straightforward for you.
We act for clients under Conditional Fee Agreements and guarantee that you will not be charged if you lose your claim.
Our team is there to help you get your life back on track after injuries that have altered or impeded your life. Recent settled cases include:
- Mr D received £1,000,000 following an accident at work which resulted in an amputation
- Mr P received £65,000 as a result of a back injury sustained in an accident at work
- Mr H received £30,000 following a serious knee injury suffered at work.
- Mr B received £12,000 as a result of a back injury sustained from a road traffic accident at a pedestrian crossing
- Miss K received £500,000 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority in relation to a traumatic brain injury
- Mrs P received £25,000 after a fall at a local supermarket where she injured her knee
- Mr S received £41,000 following a motorbike accident where he injured his shoulder, leg and ankle
- Mr J received £1,800 following a trip down a flight of stairs
- Mrs I received £7,500 from an ankle injury suffering after slipping on ice in a car park