We know your business matters
Financial Services Disputes
Financial services disputes are a core area of our litigation expertise. This means that our advice is not only technically accurate but is also practical and cost effective and aimed at helping you to achieve your desired outcome.
One of our partners was a Director of a Building Society for many years. This gives us a special insight into how this sector operates and the key issues involved. It enables us to be pragmatic and proactive on your behalf and to seek out the best solution to your dispute.
We will work with you to manage the litigation costs and ensure that you retain control of the financing of your dispute at all times.
We take a refreshingly open approach to the funding of these matters and will discuss all the options with you at the outset.
We can assist with disputes regarding:
- Interest rate swaps - through the FCA Review Process, through the Financial Ombudsman Service, through the banks’ own complaint process or through court action.
- Mortgage mis-selling claims.
- Pensions including exports of pensions to tax havens.
- Mistakes by banks.
- Mistakes by financial advisors.
- Mortgages including mortgage fraud and title issues.
- Secured lending.
- Ombudsman’s complaints.
The impact of financial services problems can be severe for both individuals and businesses alike. We have a depth of expertise in assisting clients to achieve resolution of these matters.