We know your business matters
Corporate Personal Insolvency
In our current economy the risk of insolvency is continuous and our specialist team acts quickly for their clients and has considerable experience in all areas which insolvency will affect.
We specialise in:
- All aspects of insolvency disputes including asset investigations and realisations, wrongful trading and defending winding up petitions
- Advising Insolvency Practitioners as to their appointment as administrators, receivers or liquidators and we assist in any issues that arise during the conduct of the administration / liquidation
- Advising Directors of potential conflict of interests between the company, its shareholders and any creditors. We will advise the Directors of their duties and responsibilities, as well as any potential personal liability
- Our Property Litigation team are highly experienced in assisting with insolvency-related contentious property work which includes advising Landlords as to their options if a tenant goes into liquidation
- Administration Orders which are applications to the Companies Court for orders for appointment of company administrators to rescue a failing business.
- Advice and Assistance in the setting up of a Company Voluntary Arrangement to allow your business to keep trading
- Applications to the Companies Court for creditors’ voluntary, members’ voluntary and compulsory winding up of private limited companies of all varieties.
- Bringing and defending petitions for bankruptcy in the High Court and local County Courts.
If you require any advice regarding these matters or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.