We’re here when you need us
Probate and Administration Claims
There are various issues relating to estates of deceased persons or trusts including:
- Construction claims, which relate to the interpretation of Wills and trust documents
- Rectification claims, which relate to amending / correcting the wording of Wills or trust documents to ensure that the estate or trust is administered correctly
- Disputes between executors / Personal Representatives of an estate; or trustees of a trust
- Disputes as to who is entitled to take on the role of administrating an estate or trust, including removal and replacement of Personal Representatives or trustees
- Disputes as to how Personal Representatives of an estate should deal with the administration of an estate or trust
- Disputes between beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries
- Disputes between Personal representatives / trustees and beneficiaries
- Disputes between Personal representatives / trustees and third parties
- Questions as to whether someone is entitled to be treated as a beneficiary of an estate or trust
- Applications to court for permission / directions regarding the administration of an estate or trust.
Our Probate Pricing Guidelines can be found here.
To speak to a member of our team, call your local office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.