We’re here when you need us
Statutory redundancy pay calculator
Your entitlement is based on:
- length of continuous employment;
- your age; and
- your weekly pay, up to a certain limit (maximum £508 from 6 April 2018)
You will get:
- 0.5 weeks' pay for each full year of service where your age was under 22;
- 1 weeks' pay for each full year of service where your age was 22 or above, but under 41; or
- 1.5 weeks' pay for each full year of service where your age was 41 or above.
- you must have completed a minimum of 2 years employment for your employer; and
- you must be at least 17 years of age when made redundant.
Only full years of service are taken into account when calculating statutory redundancy entitlement, up to a maximum of 20 years.