Naomi is an Associate Solicitor in the Chandler's Ford office, who joined Dutton Gregory in 2023.
Naomi has over 7 years’ experience and supports clients with a range of services in both commercial property and residential property. She specialises in advising clients on the financing of their properties along with assisting them to expand their portfolios of properties which includes the following:
- Property refinancing within large corporate structures;
- Property financing whilst acting for both the lender and the borrower;
- Commercial and residential conveyancing with both bridging and term lending; and
- Assisting with the financing and dealing with property portfolios for several property investors.
This has enabled her to build up extensive knowledge of the requirements of lenders, to ensure borrowers have the relevant knowledge required to complete their matters.
She also has experience in areas including:
- New build sales and purchases;
- Buy to Let purchases including HMOs;
- Leasehold and setting up of new leases;
- Buying properties with the benefit of the HTB Scheme; and
- Transfers of Equity.
She has developed the skills to work effectively in a very fast paced environment and excel in high-pressured situations and used the skills she has developed from her commercial background to assist clients by being a proactive problem solver.
Outside of the office, Naomi enjoys keeping active at the gym and playing Netball and spending time with her family.
For more information please call Naomi on 01962624439