The team works extremely hard for its clients, is friendly and easy to work with, and operates in a very professional manner.Legal 500 2019
I have always found the property team at Dutton Gregory to be very efficient and conscientious; they are a pleasure to work with.Legal 500 2019
The team at Dutton Gregory stands out for its ability to assist clients with 'understanding any technical issues which arise and helping to resolve the legal problems all the way to a conclusion'.Legal 500 2018
Dutton Gregory LLP provides ‘a very good service’ and ‘enjoys a warm and friendly relationship with clients’.Legal 500 2018
Victoria completed her Law degree at the University of Liverpool on 2014. She went on to complete her Legal Practitioners Course and Masters in Commercial Dispute Resolution.
Since qualifying in 2018, Victoria’s experience has largely been in acting for SMEs in highly contentious commercial disputes. Her creative and resourceful thinking allows her to find swift and effective solutions for her clients. Victoria provides commercial, straight-talking advice to help resolve complex litigious issues. Victoria’s specialisms include breach of contract, professional negligence and debt recovery. She further uses her skills and experience working in partnership with insolvency practitioners and corporate clients to tackle individual and corporate insolvency matters.
‘’Dutton Gregory provided an excellent service. Victoria was extremely efficient, keeping us updated and informed throughout the entire process – would highly recommend.’’ - Nicola Bremner, Director, McCarthy Holden Ltd
Ultimately, Victoria is known for her work advising shareholders and directors in their statutory responsibilities, protecting the interests of their businesses and resolving disputes. She recognises that company disputes can be particularly fraught and stressful; even more so when the company in question is a family owned business. She successfully advises on legal rights and obligations along with strategic expertise in dispute resolution.
Victoria has been acknowledged for her work being awarded with Junior Lawyer of the Year for Hampshire in 2017 and runner up in 2016. She has previously chaired educational seminars on breach of contract and provided training both internally and externally on various subject matters.
â"We were very happy with the way Victoria dealt with our problem. We have used various Dutton Gregory solicitors on a number of occasions and the service is always exemplary." Mr. Bond, May 2019
Alongside her legal skills, Victoria spends time on project management work. Her skills and methods mean she proactively assists the partnership in achieving specific project objectives within agreed parameters. She works closely with the Heads of Department aiding them in the production of an end result so that they can achieve an ultimate goal.
- Breach of Contract;
- Professional Negligence;
- Debt Recovery;
- Shareholder and Director advice and disputes; and
- Project Management.
- Advising and assisting on a million pound fraud and asset tracing claim;
- Independently working on a complex intellectual property dispute attending the Intellectual Property and Enterprise Court in London;
- Obtaining an urgent stay in the London High Court on a writ for a quarter of a million pound Judgment and subsequently litigating in the Employment Tribunal to have this set aside;
- Development of case management system, creating an entire workflow and department from scratch;
- Dealing with a number of different contentious shareholder disputes in large and successful family businesses;
- Working on an Application to remove an Executor from his role due to the fact that he unfairly benefitting himself with the estate funds; and
- Managing a breach of trust claim regarding a rather expensive flat in London, resulting in an application for an Order for Sale in accordance with TOLATA.
For more information please call Victoria on 023 8021 3299