The team at Dutton Gregory stands out for its ability to assist clients with 'understanding any technical issues which arise and helping to resolve the legal problems all the way to a conclusion'."Legal 500 2018
"Dutton Gregory LLP provides ‘a very good service’ and ‘enjoys a warm and friendly relationship with clients’."Legal 500 2018
"At Dutton Gregory LLP, ‘the service clients receive is generally excellent in terms of responsiveness, support, professionalism and expertise."Legal 500 2017
"Dutton Gregory LLP provides specialist advice on harassment, occupational stress and related employment claims"Legal 500 2017
Julia qualified as a solicitor in 2012. Julia joined Dutton Gregory in December 2017 having previously worked in local government where she gained a wide range of experience in a number of areas, particularly commercial property and planning law.
Julia has experience in many aspects of these areas, including:
- section 106 agreements for both small residential and major mixed use developments;
- planning lawful development certificates;
- planning enforcement;
- leases of commercial premises, acting for landlord or tenant;
- option agreements for small and large development sites;
- pre-emption agreements; and
- freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals.
For more information please call Julia on 023 8021 3786