The team works extremely hard for its clients, is friendly and easy to work with, and operates in a very professional manner.Legal 500 2019
I have always found the property team at Dutton Gregory to be very efficient and conscientious; they are a pleasure to work with.Legal 500 2019
The team at Dutton Gregory stands out for its ability to assist clients with 'understanding any technical issues which arise and helping to resolve the legal problems all the way to a conclusion'.Legal 500 2018
Dutton Gregory LLP provides ‘a very good service’ and ‘enjoys a warm and friendly relationship with clients’.Legal 500 2018
Abida is a Commercial Property Executive in our Winchester office, who joined Dutton Gregory in 2017 having previously worked for a multinational law firm.
Abida has over 3 years’ experience in the Commercial Property team and supports the department and clients with a range of commercial property matters, including but not limited to:
- Acquisition and disposals of freehold and leasehold commercial premises;
- Portfolio management;
- Auction sales and purchases;
- Granting of leases and underleases of commercial premises;
- Pre-completion and post-completion formalities including complex Stamp Duty Land Tax and Land Transaction Tax matters; and
- Various other aspects of commercial landlord and tenant
Abida has recently qualified as an Associate Legal Executive, and is now continuing her studies to become a qualified Chartered Legal Executive.
Abida is also a member of the Southampton Property Association (SPA).
For more information please call Abida on 023 8021 3772