The coronavirus pandemic is impacting the UK in ways never seen before. From families to businesses, we are all rapidly adapting to the challenges and changes of our current situation, to minimise the impact of the virus.
Many of us will be facing struggles during this challenging time. As a result, we’ve spoken to many clients who are experiencing legal difficulties which require our advice and support.
Our teams are here to help during this time. Please find below our collection of advice, practical tips and useful information put together for you during these unprecedented events
Need to speak to one of our legal experts?
Our staff have full access to phone, email or video conferencing so please get in touch with us today to discuss your needs.
- FAQ on making a will
- Making a Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
- Child contact for separated families during lockdown restrictions
- Domestic abuse and lockdown restrictions
- Our thoughts on the lockdown's impact on the housing market
- Coronavirus FAQ for commercial landlords and tenants
- Our advice on the latest coronavirus updates for landlords and tenants (residential lettings)
- Your coronavirus landlord & tenant questions answered (residential lettings)
- Possession claims during the coronavirus pandemic explained
- Planning rights for restaurants, cafés and drinking establishments offering takeaway services during coronavirus pandemic
- Should you agree a rent concession during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Options for commercial landlords on non-payment of rent during the coronavirus pandemic
- Insolvency and other commercial dispute matters
We remain ‘business as usual’ and continue to work hard to provide support to both our new and existing clients.
Click here for our full statement on how we’ve responded to the coronavirus.
Please visit www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response for the latest Government advice regarding COVID-19.
We wish you all the very best of health.