Dutton Gregory is excited to be sponsoring the Rural Enterprise category for the first time this year.
We are very keen to encourage as many entrants as possible from vibrant and growing businesses in Hampshire. Entrants are rewarded with a great opportunity to showcase their business, and demonstrate how they are contributing to the community in Hampshire.
The Rural Enterprise category is for you if your business, or a business that you know, is able to demonstrate achievement in one or more of the following categories:
- Employment of local people
- Promotion of countryside related crafts
- The promotion of local foods
- Conservation of the countryside
- Projects which deal with recycling/climate change or sustainability
- Sustainable transport
- Reduction of light pollution
- Redressing loss of tranquillity
- Reduction of fly tipping or litter
- Companies which enhance the nature of rural settlements
- Reduction of roadside clutter
It's easy to enter on line at http://www.cprehampshire.org.uk/awards/entryform2014.html so please complete your entry, or forward the link to a business you feel should enter.