- 01962 844333
- Dutton Gregory Solicitors
- Trussell House
- 23 St Peter Street
- Hampshire, SO23 8BT
- Bernadette Bendall
- Associate Solicitor
- 01962 624468
- Concept House
- 6 Stoneycroft Rise
- Chandler's Ford
- SO53 3LD
- 023 8022 1344
- 023 8021 2132
Bernadette provides specialist advice to individuals and their families, personal representatives and trustees on a wide range of issues:
Will, Inheritance and Estate Disputes
- Challenges for and against the validity of a Will
- Claims for financial provision out of a deceased’s estate
- Cases where the Will is incorrectly drafted
- Disputes between beneficiaries and personal representatives
- Disputes between personal representatives
- Disputes between beneficiaries
Probate and Estate Administration
- Acting for both professional and lay personal representatives
- Acting in estates with charitable beneficiaries
- Acting where the Will cannot be found
- Acting where the deceased did not leave a Will
- Interpreting the provisions of Wills
- Dealing with the inheritance tax position of the estate
- Applying for grants of representation
- Dealing with the income tax and capital gains tax position of the estate
- Mitigating tax
- Administering the assets in the estate
- Acting where the deceased owned assets abroad
Mental Capacity Issues
- Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship applications
Bernadette is committed to dealing with matters sympathetically, realistically and efficiently to produce the best possible outcome for her clients.
‘I would recommend Bernadette for her interested and friendly approach. This made the whole process so much easier for me’.
‘Her advice and explanations were clear and very easy to understand’.
‘Everything was dealt with in a very professional manner and a kind personal touch’.
‘Bernadette is quite simply the nicest solicitor I have encountered’.
‘A speedy, well executed service completed to my entire satisfaction’.
‘Bernadette was so friendly, easy to deal with and thorough’.
'Bernadette made it so easy, pleasant and clear. She is superb’.
‘Bernadette settled my aunt’s affairs in a swift and courteous manner. I appreciate her involvement and advice in helping to ensure all has been done correctly and in accordance with her wishes’.
‘I found her easy to do business with and at the same time very professional’.