Dutton Gregory is happy to announce a two part seminar presented by William Warnock (Bar Graduate Lawyer). In this first session William will discuss Commercial Property SIPPs and will form insiders’ tips, do’s and don’ts for the field.
The topics that will be covered in the seminar are:
- The initial application, appropriate properties, what’s the risk, how to get the green light faster
- Who is the client and how does this affect the transaction?
- Finance and lending, understanding SIPP lending rules and calculations
- Joint SIPPs/Multi-party SIPPs
- Sole, dual or multi trustee SIPPs
- Corresponding efficiently with providers and how to speed up the process
- Getting it right to start with, forms and requirements – how to work with rather than against your SIPP provider
- The valuation process and who is the purchaser – how to ensure the deal is done
- Occupational leases and surrenders – don’t fall at the last hurdle
- Selling a client’s business with the property – important considerations
William has vast experience within this specialism with 18+ months’ experience, working in house with one of the largest SIPP providers in the UK.